- You can make an appointment by telephone or in person. The telephone numbers are 232 2055
- Appointments are available from 8.30am to 12.30pm and 2.00pm to 6.00pm on weekdays (except Thursdays when we are open until 4.00pm only) plus 1 evening per week (variable days), until 8.00pm - IF THE CLINICIAN ASKS YOU TO RETURN FOR A REVIEW - PLEASE BOOK THIS REVIEW APPOINTMENT BEFORE YOUR LEAVE THE SURGERY THANK YOU
- It is now possible to book and cancel appointments online. Please go to the 'Online Appointments' tabs for further information.
- There is a Same Day Access surgery daily from 8.30 - 10am - either ring or come to surgery; you will be given an approximate appointment slot. PLEASE NOTE: SAME DAY SURGERY IS FOR URGENT MEDICAL PROBLEMS ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT BOOK A SAME DAY APPOINTMENT TO REQUEST REPEAT MEDICATION OR A SICK NOTE THANK YOU
- If you wish to discuss multiple problems, please book a double appointment
- Appointments are for one patient, please do not bring in family members and expect them to get a consultation.
Consulting a Doctor or Nurse by Telephone
If the clinician is available your call will be put through, if not then the receptionist will take details and arrange for your call to be returned.
For general medical enquiries please ring after 11am. Your call will be returned at the end of morning surgery or early afternoon.
Consent to text messaging
We can now send appointment reminders and invites by text. Please confirm to any member of the team if you are willing to consent to this.
Foxhill is a teaching practice. We have a doctor who is attached for up to 12 months as part of their general practice training. We also teach medical and nursing students. We believe that having students keeps us up-to-date and give us the opportunity to help educate health staff of the future.
Please tell us if you do not want a student present at your consultation.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.
Cancelling Via Text Message
You are now able to cancel any pre-booked appointment by text message.
Please text 'CANCEL' followed by your full name, date of birth and appointment date to: 07738 730205.
Please DO NOT try to ring us on this number or leave a voice message, as this will not be dealt with.
Cancelling Via Online Service
You are also able to cancel any pre-booked appointment online (regardless of how the appointment was originally booked)
Please register at Reception to receive your username and password if you wish to use this service